Lost season III *spoilers*

This new one was fantastic. Holy shit at the 'flame' station, lol gg locke

I keep looking at this thread for some reason, even though I've not seen the episode yet. :O

Gonna watch the new episode tonight. Sounds like its going to be awesome. Can't wait :D

Yeah, it really showed up how shit the last few episodes have been, really, most of this series.

Yeah, it really showed up how shit the last few episodes have been, really, most of this series.

Psht. I've been enjoying S3, and bar that episode with Jack trying to save Juliet they've all been pretty good.

Psht. I've been enjoying S3, and bar that episode with Jack trying to save Juliet they've all been pretty good.

That wasn't too horrific.. we got to meet the 'sheriff', too.

IMHO so far, season three is better than season two.

Yeah, last episodes rocked.

Three out of the last four episodes (except the Jack one) have been terrific. This is so much better than season 2 or the start of season 3.

I usually love Jack's episodes, but the tattoo one was total shit.

Rofl at Locke...*BOOOOOM*.

He's got mad demoman skillz.

Anyone seen the latest? Not a bad episode. wtf has happened to Jack? And the 'sonic death fence?' lol.
A bit more comes out about the 'list' and some boring background crap about Claire.

Anyone seen the latest? Not a bad episode. wtf has happened to Jack? And the 'sonic death fence?' lol.
A bit more comes out about the 'list' and some boring background crap about Claire.
That was a great episode with the best ending yet.

I CANNOT wait till next week now.

haven't read anything of this thread but i take it the 'hostiles' are in fact the survivors of the plane crash?

Theres mention though that the "hostiles" have been present on the island for a long, long time before Dharma even sets up shop there.

haven't read anything of this thread but i take it the 'hostiles' are in fact the survivors of the plane crash?
The hostiles are most likely the others.

The last episode rocked, even though I almost already knew Jack and Claire were siblings.

I don't really like the idea of their being "hostiles" before dharma gets there. I mean, why not just go to another island?

Plus, I was hoping that we would find out what dharma's plan was, by the end, but that doesn't look to be the case.

I really did like that ending with Jack though. Clever.

But, yeah, the sonic death fence was rather hokey.

I really liked the episode. The fence was hella cool.

Damn straight....and this whole locke thing is starting to get better and getter...he's just become one mysterious man. And I wonder about this whole Jack thing. Clones? Fakes? Really Jack? I don't know.

Next episode we supposedly find out how Locke became paralysed. Hope it the accident is something important. Also, has anyone noticed how most of the flashbacks this season have been crap? Desmond's was excellent, so was Juliet's, but finding out that Sayid tortured women, that Jack thought his dad slept with his wife etc. isn't as interesting as the other seasons.

Why is Jack acting all chummy with the Others? Has he converted?? I mean look at his expression when he touched down. He was genuinely enjoying himself!

I think the goriest moment in Lost history happened when Patchy bit the dust.. really cool. wonder if the sonic fence is a Dharma invention or put up by the others..

I agree with Taxman in saying that "The Hostiles" and "The Others" are one and the same. The only real Dharma man we have seen living on the island is the Army commander guy (One who brought Desmond into the hatch)

Next episode we supposedly find out how Locke became paralysed. Hope it the accident is something important. Also, has anyone noticed how most of the flashbacks this season have been crap? Desmond's was excellent, so was Juliet's, but finding out that Sayid tortured women, that Jack thought his dad slept with his wife etc. isn't as interesting as the other seasons.

I liked the Sayid one, but not much seemed to happen. For the most part, it was just him in the room. But... didn't we already know he tortured a woman? I really can't remember from the last one, but even so, I was really hoping he was telling the truth and that'd be prove them wrong. Ah well.

Remember two episodes ago where Ben's daughters boyfriend was strapped to that machine, it looked as if they were trying to brainwash him, however once they freed him, he didn't seem affected by it.

I have an inkling that perhaps the 'others' are actually good people, and they've explained who they are to Jack and thats why he likes them.

Can't wait for the next episode. I have to know what's happened with Jack.

Knowing Lost though, they'll show a flashback episode of Hurley who isn't even there or something.

Remember two episodes ago where Ben's daughters boyfriend was strapped to that machine, it looked as if they were trying to brainwash him, however once they freed him, he didn't seem affected by it.

It isn't Ben's daughter.

All this talk of Jack, is the latest episode another Jack centric? If so, we just had one about 3 episodes back. :|

EDIT: Nevermind, just watched the episode. Less Claire and Charlie, more sonic death weapon! But seriously, pretty cool episode. Can't wait for what's going to happen next with Jack*

* Both in the next Lost episode and Jack in the latest 24 episode. :D Woooo.

That was a great episode, loved it!

Roll on next week. :)

I've stumbled upon what the episode flashbacks are for the next two weeks (episodes 13 and 14). Let me just say that they sound awsome.

I could have sworn she was...who is she then?

She's Ben's adopted kid... The Others stole Alex from Rousso (the French woman) when she was just a baby... Afterwards Ben adopted her...most probably. Of course Alex doesn't know that she is adopted or that her mum is still on the Island.

I was thinking to myself that there hadnt been any decent cliffhangers for a while, but having just watched the end of the last episode - holy shit! Also, I hereby declare that Claire is smokin' hot with black hair.

I still want to know why there was a galleon full of dynamite on the Island, and why there is a big statue foot with 4 toes.

She's Ben's adopted kid... The Others stole Alex from Rousso (the French woman) when she was just a baby... Afterwards Ben adopted her...most probably. Of course Alex doesn't know that she is adopted or that her mum is still on the Island.

ohhhh..duh. That's dumb of me, I knew that.

I still want to know why there was a galleon full of dynamite on the Island, and why there is a big statue foot with 4 toes.

Yeah, want to know the answers to those too.

I also want to know what the significance with the black and white stones. They found some in a bag on the bodies they found in the caves. And when Claire was having those nightmares about her baby, Locke was randomly dealing cards and had one white eye ball and one black eye ball.

Any ideas?

Yeah, want to know the answers to those too.

I also want to know what the significance with the black and white stones. They found some in a bag on the bodies they found in the caves. And when Claire was having those nightmares about her baby, Locke was randomly dealing cards and had one white eye ball and one black eye ball.

Any ideas?
I need to rewatch the first season me thinks.

lol I'm actually wondering when Jack and Claire find out they have the same dad.

I think Jack has warmed to them in some way, and perhaps they recognise him as a friend now simply because they need his skills in their community. I wanted to hear what Mr pirate patch was going to say about John but he was interupted, and then induced into the worlds most painful looking seizure :(.

Two things.

1) I wanna know what Mr. Pirate was going to say to Locke. Undoubtedly one of the reasons Locke threw him into the trap. Hiding something he doesn't want others to know. It's good to see him returning to form from the first season: A mysterious dude. Watching the writers transform into some crazy, overbearing nut in season two was painful.

2) Claire with black hair gave me a serious boner.

Two things.

1) I wanna know what Mr. Pirate was going to say to Locke. Undoubtedly one of the reasons Locke threw him into the trap. Hiding something he doesn't want others to know. It's good to see him returning to form from the first season: A mysterious dude. Watching the writers transform into some crazy, overbearing nut in season two was painful.

2) Claire with black hair gave me a serious boner.

1) Maybe Patchy was going to tell that "I know you were a cripple when you got on the plane... lets see what your friends make of it" or maybe he was going to tell about his instability and having to take anger mgmt in the past...because the Others seem to know a lot about each Losties past.Thats the best I can think of for now.

2) Claire is now officially the Hottest Lostie...by far!

1) Maybe Patchy was going to tell that "I know you were a cripple when you got on the plane... lets see what your friends make of it" or maybe he was going to tell about his instability and having to take anger mgmt in the past...because the Others seem to know a lot about each Losties past.Thats the best I can think of for now.

That's a pretty good theory. Maybe thats why he said Locke surprised him so much? He didn't expect to see him walking?

Can't wait for the next episode.

Back