Pimp My ride (Physics gun with welder)

BetaMaster said:
Dead for me too, Butthole.

dont call him a but hole just becouse he's link deos'nt work!

on a dif note, fix ur link!

Somone needs to make a map with a camera and a tv. Completely cover the jeep and put the camera on the outside of it, then put a tv in the passenger seat or something so you can see out while driving. That would be so awsome.

K, whoever posted the buggy that was having a seizure...that was just...awesome.

Yeah, I tried to weld another piece on the girder I placed on top of the buggy. The buggy started to go crazy and wouldn't stop. I wish I spawned some NPC's and smashed them with the arms. :rolling:

ButtHoleMcGee said:
Oh My God. You have to see the vehicle I just made. Words cannot describe its actions.

My demo

demon_fall said:
I'd love to see your vehicle but the URL doesn't seem to work...

BetaMaster said:
Dead for me too, Butthole.

kenyo said:
dont call him a but hole just becouse he's link deos'nt work!

[MoFo]PoPnYaH said:
Actually his name is ButtHoleMcGee.

kenyo you dumbass. :flame:

...Classic! That's quite a comeback kenyo, I applaud you. :D

Heh, do u even read his link? its kina of ehem..a fake :dozey:

anyone know how to get the physgun to work in HL2DM so I can mess around welding stuff with some other people?

Goodluck, is all I have to say.
Just load up the mod in the HL2DM parameters then open console when you're connected to a server and do "give weapon_physgun". See if it works! I will!

Intamin said:
Goodluck, is all I have to say.
Just load up the mod in the HL2DM parameters then open console when you're connected to a server and do "give weapon_physgun". See if it works! I will!

i did but the problem is hl2mp is a folder so you can't do -game jbmod... i guess i could try pasting everything from the jbmod into the hl2mp folder haha

Here is my entry: the tower of DOOM!

I had to make a big pile of boxes to get it all up thetre and i even have to hold it up with the physgun or else it tips over and blows up. which it did.

Attachments

• d2_coast_030000.jpg
    d2_coast_030000.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 519
  • d2_coast_030001.jpg
    d2_coast_030001.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 435
I now present to you the first prototype of the DEATHCAR3000 line of armor-plated vehicles of mass destruction:

Attachments

• DEATHCAR3000 Interior.jpg
    DEATHCAR3000 Interior.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 526
  • DEATHCAR3000 Exterior.jpg
    DEATHCAR3000 Exterior.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 506
That first one the mods you've done looks like the size of some of the wings the honda civics have around here

the deathcar is awesomeness defined

the invincible tank buggy, covered top to bottom in impenetrable corrugated sheet metal, impervious to all forms of attack!

my most effective pimped ride is the sweeper. I took a bed frame, and glued the foot of it to the front of the buggy, then I took a piece of sheet metal and glued it in a perpendicular way on top of the bedframe. Then i began glueing barrels to the ends

my other car is my luxury family sedan, it has everything, extra fuel, a bucket that sticks out to the side, even a couch on the back.

last but not least is the crap boat. Its crap because it moves at a snail's pace on land (if at all) and keeps dunking itself when on water.

Which brings me to an interesting point. Halflife 2 can factor in aerodynamics (hydrodynamics in this case). On the crap boat, one of the side pieces that got glued on was a piece of sheet metal that slanted forward and was halfway in the water when this thing was on water. Whenever i moved forward this offending piece would cause the airboat to lurch horrendously forward as the force of the water pushed down against that piece of metal

Attachments

• sweeper sweeping.jpg
    sweeper sweeping.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 494
  • sweeper front.jpg
    sweeper front.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 431
  • luxury right.jpg
    luxury right.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 438
  • crap boat.jpg
    crap boat.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 423
jsc230 said:
So I tried to make a rocket car. umm... it kind goes but not far. If there was a way to get all the barrels to blow at once then it would be golden. Hmm... ideas? I havea few things I'm gonna try but I think I might haveto break out hammer to do it.

Anyways heres the car.
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/s/jsc230/d2_coast_030006.jpg

Joe

See, now that is the time where I wish I could place people sitting in the drivers seat, that way I could have the G-man or Barney or Lemarr, or Breen just sitting there, BOOM and see what happens while inside XD

-Alix

I made an airboat with a pair of turrets (one aimed to the side and one aimed to the front) mounted on each pontoon. If I could have made them friendly turrets I could have actually used them to kill the enemy. I didn't take pictures, but it was easy... so, I'll just do it again.

How did you manage to weld the turrets on? the welder would just shoot right through them for me.

-Alix

There's a tiny flat spot on the bottom of the back leg of each turret that allows for easy welding.

Someone needs to make hydraulics on the buggy.

that video is class :D very slick

whats the console command to spawn an explosive barrel?

and how would i go about binding it to a key?

i found out a very interesting thing regarding welding turrets onto a vehicle. Don't put more than 3, 3 is pushing it btw.

Those turrets are mighty wiggly when you are moving at a decent speed and any sudden jerk might cause the physics on the turrets to "freak out" this happens mainly if you have too many turrets.

When the physics freak out you usually end up with your vehicle stuck in place, all your weldings bent at crazy angles, and turrets jigglin like jello, and possibly a game crash

Ok.. how do you spawn barrels and stuff like that.. Didmultiple searches and didnt find anything:\

id really like to know what map that is alix, and how u got all those items to spawn to weld onto the buggy, thank you

i know npc's heheh, thanks for trying tho demon_fall, i was accualy looking at how to get the metal sheets and boxs and all that stuff

Vito Dintino said:
i know npc's heheh, thanks for trying tho demon_fall, i was accualy looking at how to get the metal sheets and boxs and all that stuff

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought it all was included in that thread, but I checked it out myself just now and discovered it didn't. :eek:

But I'll try and look around some more to see what I can dig up.

- Demon_Fall

Back