sHm0zY's Valve Tour & Play test!

Im sorry if this is rude, and i know Gabes a nice guy, but i just cant get this out of my head......
Captain, *** Gabe Newell, U.S.S. ***mobile........

Rafa 5.0 said:
I thing Gabe abducted him because he knew too much o_O

More correctly, he has been "detained for further evaluation".

Don't you see? Gabe IS THE G-Man!!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!! AHHH!!!! THEY ARE COMING!!!

ok I'm done.

Have a salad GuNzABlaZiN *Rafa 5.0 hands a salad to GuNzABlaZiN, but no fork*

Sorry, just a spontaneous conspiracy theory...hey, what are gonna do with that spork? Stay back!

*outfits spork with new sniper barrel, 10x zoom scopre, and a faster response trigga*
lock and load, Biatch...

*opens briefcase, takes out a manipulator*

Now everybody back the **** up!

dont worry, he cant use that. he need at least 1.21 jiggawatts to make it work....

McFly said:
dont worry, he cant use that. he need at least 1.21 jiggawatts to make it work....

SEE! He's plagiarizing the A-Team again!

/me dives over a table guns blazing and then rolls on the floor, taking shots at Rafa 5.0's exposed legs. Once Rafa 5.0 is on the ground in an ever increasing puddle of thick red liquid (ketchup, yum!), GuNz says "You have been quite....a thorn in my s....

Anyway, back on topic....shmozy, how did the weapons handle? Did the MP7 have the same annoying gigantic fire cone like the mp5 in HL1? Or was it more accurate?

sHm0zY said:
im sure doom 3's lighting is way better huh? I can play doom 3 in real life *turns off light*

Funny way of putting it! I like. But don't get into a spat with these morons. I really liked D3.

Thanks for the post. I envy you...little brat!
:thumbs:

wth man, everyone that has gone to playtest at Valve has had to answer questions afterwards. Did you , by any chance answer questions? And if Valve no longer need questions answered then they are done playtesting !!!! :cheese:

*Before GuNzABlaZiN finishes talking, Rafa 5.0 grabs the spork from McFly's hand with the manipulator and with his remaining strength, launches it at GuNzABlaZiN slicing off his jugular(spelling?), Rafa 5.0 smiles and gurgles in his own blood as he fades away*

:LOL: :devil: :p

*gurgle*...."And you know what they call a..a..a..Quarter Pounder with Cheese in....Paris?"*gurgle* *gasp*

Warning! SPOILER

When you enter in the room with the chair, you meet barney. Is that right, sHm0zY?

Warning! SPOILER

faustus69 said:
Warning! SPOILER

When you enter in the room with the chair, you meet barney. Is that right, sHm0zY?

Warning! SPOILER
I dont know..

I got out of the train.. the combine are jerks. I stand there and if i don't get out of the way they push me. so I picked up a box and threw it at them.. then they chased me and beat me with there stick thing that shocks me, I walked around and this combine knocked some pop can off a table and he was like PICK IT UP so I did..... AND THREW IT AT HIS FACE!!!! and then he chanced me forever beating me =( The game is soo fun! You guys will love it. even just walking around throwing things and looking at things! we played for about half an hour.

Lmao this is going to be so cool. :thumbs: thanks for the info!!

Gabe: Very soon. :bounce:

you could do with working on your spelling and grammar.... that was hard to read!

but nice shots!

Was it possible to push the combine by running into them fast or do they just push you back while not moving themselves?

It would be nice to maybe shove one over an edge if possible.

EvilMonkeh said:
you could do with working on your spelling and grammar.... that was hard to read!

but nice shots!
I don't see whats hard about it....

alan8325 said:
Was it possible to push the combine by running into them fast or do they just push you back while not moving themselves?

It would be nice to maybe shove one over an edge if possible.
They push you back
owend

Did the game look finished to you?
Did you notice any bugs or so?
How long did it took to load?

ferd said:
Did the game look finished to you?
Did you notice any bugs or so?
How long did it took to load?
I did'nt spot any bugs at all.
It did'nt take long at all to load.

Holy christwagons!, I love the bit where the guards chase you and beat you! :O, omg...how kewl ?! :D

Nice job! But hey I thought the release date is already known - 30 September? It's a shame that I start school on the 1 September, I hoped HL2 would come out during the summer holidays :(. And BTW: could anyone post a link to the E3 HL2 video?

Was it like
pickup.jpg

woa great report :D

Very soon, and.... throwing stuff.. and.. yay :)

Back