Strife Lately - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, internet/irl merging. Lol, mind not comprehending. Lol.

... lol?

I love to sing-a
about the moon-a and the June-a and the Spring-a.
I love to sing-a
about a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a.
Anything-a with a swing-a to an I love you-a.
I love-a to, I love-a to sing!

Created by the one and only Kami.

edit : this is confusing

Worst day ever.

Moved all of the furniture and everything out of the house. My room is empty, the living room is empty, all the rooms are empty...

We scheduled this steam cleaning a month ago. The guys come, and they're woefully unprepared. We need parts of the carpet stretched and tacked back down(though I disagree we need to do that... it's just bullshit aesthetics. But we need the carpets cleaned. They don't want to clean the carpets unless they tack it down, because they don't feel they can get a good clean on it(which is ridiculous, there's only a few wavy areas). But that would cost potentially a few thousand dollars, which is absolutely batshit insane ridiculous.

So they left. They would also need like 5 hours to do all that and they didn't prepare themselves, and they filled up their entire day with a few more cleanings, so... now we're stuck here with all the furniture out of the house... and are going to have to bring it all back in and find out some possible alternatives. We may even have to end up replacing the carpet since their estimates for the stretching and cleaning is only a little less than what it would cost to replace it all.

It's all absolutely ****ing ridiculous. I don't even think the carpet needs professional cleaning... I don't want to do it. I think it's pointless expense right now. But now I feel ****ing ripped off doing all this shit for naught.

Heh, Melbourne weather...

GET BACK TO WORK

I spent the day doing laundry and beating Gears of War 2, which was fabtastically awesome. The storyline was so much better this time, and the gameplay had lots of nice little twists.

Now I'm really bored because no one's doing anything and Wanted Bob is pretending to do homework :frown:

See your avatar for the answer. I dont have a missus.

Let's take this outside. I'll see you after class.

*Gets brass knuckles*

I've just been listening to Jasper Carrott (using earphones cos my parents are in bed). I'm now in complete pain from laughing hysterically silently.

It's a muesli bar.

This is almost correct. It is a cereal bar. Granola is a made up word for cereal.

I am eating a pdjkwa bar. You guise call it a chocolate bar, but it's obviously called a pdjkwa bar because I just made the word up.

Also, there's no such thing as granola killers.

This is almost correct. It is a cereal bar. Granola is a made up word for cereal.

Interesting. If someone said they were eatiing a cereal bar, I would assume that meant it was a bar that was made out of (for example) puffed wheat or rice or something. However, a muesli bar makes me think of something including oats, perhaps raisins, and other whole grains.

So muesli to me indicates a less processed bar, involving whole grains and possibly fruit.

A cereal bar is to me, those things that they used to sell with the sort of fig-newton outside part with the strawberry jelly shit inside. I used to love those. Now they're called nutri-grain bars or some shit and have oats on them.

Granola is rolled oats and other shit. Like cereal, but it's granola. Druckles.

When the granola killers come knocking on your doors...

... I'll whisper in your ear "I told you so."

So after 4 nights of feared insomnia kicking in, as id had almost no sleep at night, I finally got a full night's sleep last night.

Babies dont sleep this well.

So after 4 nights of feared insomnia kicking in, as id had almost no sleep at night, I finally got a full night's sleep last night.

Babies dont sleep this well.

He's not real - he's you. You have a split personality. You're going to bed earlier, sleeping later, being him more and more every day.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

ĐynastҰ is Christian Slater?

Edit - No wait... Memento?

Man, I should know this one.

Just got a new 17'' monitor set up. Everything looks too stretched out now but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It'll be good when i watch widescreen films, though.

Just got a new 17'' monitor set up. Everything looks too stretched out now but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It'll be good when i watch widescreen films, though.

Two 17"?

Can't watch a film like that! :x

My glasses broke again. Just woke up... picked them up and out falls the lens.

I hate my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back