Strife Lately - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate your life.

Yeah, I know. It's terrible.

But man... worst ****ing weekend ever.

I can't operate without my glasses. I'm so dependent on them. It's not so much that I am effectively blind without them(though pretty much), but without them I suffer from so much eyestrain and tons of headaches that I can barely get through the day. Mostly I have to keep my eyes closed and just do nothing all day long.

Mom: You carved a name into your thigh!? What in the **** were you thinking you stupid daughter of mine!?

-- Alternate World --

Mom: Pretty A.

YOU'VE GOTTA ****ING CLEAR THAT SHIT UP! SHE CARVED INTO HER GODDAMN SKIN DUDE!

It's much more urgent now.

I just wanted to be drunk.

Why does the man who searches for emotion look for hope, when the man who's found emotion only feels hopeless?

You should get her to model a bikini near your car.

But she looks like this

abby.jpg
anotherabby2.jpg

:(. How can I give that up?!

Um man honestly she's not that hot. She seems EASY based on the second picture, but I wouldn't call her hot. She's alright.

I'm really not trying to be an asshole dude but seriously you didn't do anything to convince me there in the least.

There are plenty of fine ass, easy as hell, NON CRAZY women around for you to be sprung over some okay looking girl with mental problems.

OH LOOK NUDES. YOU HAVE LOTS OF STRIFE IN YOUR LIFE.

Maybe you could leave, now.

Getting a girl to send you topless pictures obviously means you have the best life ever and nothing could possibly be wrong.

Getting a girl to send you topless pictures obviously means you have the best life ever and nothing could possibly be wrong.

Yeah, it solved all my problems, after I saw those pictures I attained what the Buddhists call "enlightenment".

You wouldn't object to me posting all of my friend's pen0rs, would you?

If you liked men, I mean.

Did you seriously post pics that a chick sent you? For shame. Foooor shaaaaaaaame.

Close all your ports and just isolate yourself from the rest of the world.

Probably already been posted but I need to say SOMETHING.

Crazy girls are more fun?

Did I miss tits?

I just ate some weird Chinese milk-chocolate strawberry wafer covered in Engrish. I think I might die from melamine poisoning :(

I prefer the psychologically unstable, more self-hatred-filled Willie posts.

I gave my Object Oriented Programming Lab end sem hung over and got awesome marks.
So as any good scientist would do, I tried to repeat the experiment for my Microprocessor Lab exam. It didn't end well.

Neat Whiskey + Rum + Cheap Vodka + Beer = <puke>

Also, I found out that whiskey tastes like ass. Never again.

Whiskey is god damn nasty. Vodka + blue raspberry bullshit = worst. Shit. Ever.

Next to Wild Turkey, of course.

Terrible weekend is over! Rejoice!

Now next weekend is the same but an extra 2 hours of work! ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back