Girl Jeans

i need comrade's and dreadlord's opinion before i can run away sob

^ha, no crotch. And take off that ****ing tag.

If it's really long and flowy, that's more feminine than manly. But like, shoulder length and messy, that's pretty manly.

By nature my hair is pretty wild and unstylable.

It's hard to tell from the crotch-down view you have goin' on there. But they look pretty nice from what I can see. Levis?

ya they are levis
i didnt feel like bothering in the girl secton today but they felt pretty good and looked hip so i was like why not

I used to wear men's clothes and loose fitting pants all my life because I never thought my body looked so good, until I went to uni. Then I noticed that I actually looked quite sexy in tight jeans, and I bought a bunch. I loved the attention from guys. Then one day I noticed how my middle-aged teachers always looked at me in a rather disturbing way, so I went back to more casual clothes.
Tight fitting trousers on guys are ok, as long as they don't draw my attention to their crotch area. Perhaps they could make jeans that are baggy in the crotch and tight everyplace else? :p

ya they are levis
i didnt feel like bothering in the girl secton today but they felt pretty good and looked hip so i was like why not
I like em, the look rather like a pair I have, except minre are more skinny.

I like the different coloured laces thing. A mate of mine has two different coloured pairs of the same shoes, so he wears one red shoe and one black shoe. Looks awesome. :)

I was out with Charles and he has something to say about guys in girl pants. Ikerous~ Man those guys have got to be high, those pants are tighter than yours
Me~Wait, are they smoking?
Ikerous~ Yeah and that is no cig.
Both~ LOL

I was out with Charles and he has something to say about guys in girl pants. Ikerous~ Man those guys have got to be high, those pants are tighter than yours
Me~Wait, are they smoking?
Ikerous~ Yeah and that is no cig.
Both~ LOL

You guys need to stop saying LOL in public... you'll look like retards!

Ha, I can imagine you two just sitting and going "ell oh ell" in unison, with no emotions what so ever.

I used to wear men's clothes and loose fitting pants all my life because I never thought my body looked so good, until I went to uni. Then I noticed that I actually looked quite sexy in tight jeans, and I bought a bunch. I loved the attention from guys. Then one day I noticed how my middle-aged teachers always looked at me in a rather disturbing way, so I went back to more casual clothes.
Tight fitting trousers on guys are ok, as long as they don't draw my attention to their crotch area. Perhaps they could make jeans that are baggy in the crotch and tight everyplace else? :p

lol, because of that I had to return a pair of jeans I'd bought.

By the way, I've been dying to know...what happens when you're wearing girl's jeans and you get an erection? Seriously...

I mean, why stop at jeans?
Yes, infact, start wearing G-strings and get breast implants! :p

By the way, I've been dying to know...what happens when you're wearing girl's jeans and you get an erection? Seriously...
Well, it's obvious, see... Actually, that's a damn good question.

And if something is constantly putting pressure on your genitals, how do you not constantly have an erection?

Dunno, don't wear girls jeans. When I've been wearing skinny jeans and I've got one they're generally off fairly quickly anyway :)

But it tends to look rather ****ing obvious though.

why in the name of god is a thread called "girl jeans" 20 pages long in a few days on a ****ing GAMING forum?!

why in the name of god is a thread called "girl jeans" 20 pages long in a few days on a ****ing GAMING forum?!

cus girl jeans are hip
deal with it you old schooler

I don't have a camera with a timer, so I can't really do much I'm afraid.. I'll get one of my friends to take one when I'm back in Lincoln, if you can wait that long :p

I dont know for you, but I can't tell a f****ng difference between a 15$ pair of jeans and a 150$ pair. Paying alot is useless because 90% won't notice a ****ing difference... or is it just me with my used clothing who is not "hip" enough to tell the ****ing difference between two pair of pants? You won't be cuter even if you spend on quality. Image are for ppl with no self confidence. (I'm ready for the flamefest). Look away from the mirror people, maybe you'll see yourself better.

P.S I love saying f****ing

(BTW, the only self care I do is hygiene and I my shave beard cause my girlfriend hates it when I kiss her with a 2 days old beard, yet I'm still handsome, dont need no fashion brand to tell me who I am)

I dont know for you, but I can't tell a f****ng difference between a 15$ pair of jeans and a 150$ pair. Paying alot is useless because 90% won't notice a ****ing difference... or is it just me with my used clothing who is not "hip" enough to tell the ****ing difference between two pair of pants? You won't be cuter even if you spend on quality. Image are for ppl with no self confidence. (I'm ready for the flamefest)

P.S I love saying f****ing

* Raziaar lights a match and burns BirdMan with it.

Birdman said:
I dont know for you, but I can't tell a f****ng difference between a 15$ pair of jeans and a 150$ pair. Paying alot is useless because 90% won't notice a ****ing difference... or is it just me with my used clothing who is not "hip" enough to tell the ****ing difference between two pair of pants? You won't be cuter even if you spend on quality. Image are for ppl with no self confidence. (I'm ready for the flamefest)

This point has been made. That's about it.

wow, anything with "girl" in the title gets 16 pages. you horny bastards :p

I think girl jeans make guys look like idiots.fashion is overrated anyway

"OH LOOK HE IS WEARING TIGHT JEANS I MUST HAVE THEM TOO!"

I think girl jeans make guys look like idiots.fashion is overrated anyway

"OH LOOK HE IS WEARING TIGHT JEANS I MUST HAVE THEM TOO!"

its nothing like that
its simply wanting to look good
besides u dont want to look like a bum do ya?
fashion matters just for u it is unconsciously persuading you.
thanks

its nothing like that
its simply wanting to look good
besides u dont want to look like a bum do ya?
fashion matters just for u it is unconsciously persuading you.
thanks

Bum is the style of the future.

I dress like a bum and I am the coolest, most handsomest guy I know. No foolin'.

Wait just a question... doesn't having your pants all ripped and torn and splattered and grungy looking. Doesn't that automatically make you look more like a bum than a pair of nice, clean blue jeans?

Wait just a question... doesn't having your pants all ripped and torn and splattered and grungy looking. Doesn't that automatically make you look more like a bum than a pair of nice, clean blue jeans?

...I think so. And you know, bums will try to keep their clothes as neat as possible (if not clean so much).

bum style is where u resort to weaing plastic
bags to cover your happy homes
ive worn girl pants before
dont you see what you guys are doing
to busy to stop and say hello
too busy to stop and think
i have the freedom to wear
not only guy pants
but girl pants
so lets share
this idea of unsettled kindness
girl jeans for everyone.