Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

oldagerocker said:
I keep running out of time/health on the stealing from the army mission :( anyone got any tips?

Which one, stealing from uncle sam with Ryder? or the area 69 thing for the Truth?

the ryder one with the boxes and forklift, i cant get the boxes in the van fast enough before he dies.. always get one left.

oldagerocker said:
I keep running out of time/health on the stealing from the army mission :( anyone got any tips?

Can't say I found that one too difficult tbh.. first try I knocked one of the crates over and ****ed it up, but the best way to do it is:

1. Open the warehouse.

2. Collect and dump 2 crates in the van whils leavin Ryder to deal with the guards

3. After the 2nd crate more guards will come.. get out of the fork lift and help Ryder cos he sucks ass.

4. Rinse & Repeat till all 6 crates are in the van...

Or you could just shoot Ryder for being a bastard sell out thug!

I've just spent the last 2 hours at the driving school.. **** me what a ball ache! The only reason I stuck it out is cos the driving school icon is '$', so I thought I'd get some cash for completing them all, but no... at the end all I got was a small driving skillz upgrade :(

craig said:
I've just spent the last 2 hours at the driving school.. **** me what a ball ache! The only reason I stuck it out is cos the driving school icon is '$', so I thought I'd get some cash for completing them all, but no... at the end all I got was a small driving skillz upgrade :(

There are three cars offered as rewards:

Bronze, fast but uncontrollable sports car, the one you drive in the 120 second cross-town race.
Silver, "Bullet" great car, it's like the Inferno from VC.
Gold, I don't know, I got gold in all challenges except one, the 120 second race :(

1)what happens when the progress of the girlfreidn meter runs down to zero, do you just
lose her, and can you get her back or is that it.
2)does your sexiness influnce how much your progression meter go's up, and how do you get more sexy, new haircut, new trendy clothes

3) for two days now, I have concentrated on expendaing my terrirory, ever since you could so that I haven't gone on a mission but was just doing that, now is that a bdas thing, or doesn't it matter. cause if do you liek get extar guns or weapons on the mission that make it easier.

4) My respect meter is filled for 80%, what do you need to eb able to take gangmembers with you.

Grey Fox said:
4) My respect meter is filled for 80%, what do you need to eb able to take gangmembers with you.

Hold RMB and press G when you get an arrow over their heads to get them to follow you.

Grey Fox said:
3) for two days now, I have concentrated on expendaing my terrirory, ever since you could so that I haven't gone on a mission but was just doing that, now is that a bdas thing, or doesn't it matter. cause if do you liek get extar guns or weapons on the mission that make it easier.

You're going to be really disappointed. :rolleyes:

Why, because of my guns beeing confiscated, if i do missions, you don't have to post spoilers, but hwat should I do, do the mission or continue taking over territory, and if anyone knwos the anwser to my other questions, please post.

i've been loving this game until this really annoying mission. It the one with the RC plane and you have to kill those couriers, THE ****ING CONTROLS ARE SO HARD :( help someone :(

Another RC mission in a GTA game? I am up to the mission in Vice City where you have to fly the RC helicopter. The controls in that are also hard.

Yeh i was ok with the RC mission on Vice City but this seems to be too hard :(

The RC chopper courier mission isn't so hard since your chopper has auto-aim as long as your pointing in the general direction of the van.

Just wait until you get the real chopper and have to destroy the 2 cars without any auto-aim... damn stupid camera...

Gunner said:
You're going to be really disappointed. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was a bit. Maybe that thing reverses near the end of the game or something. Cause it makes expanding a bit of a nonsense :/

stinger.aim92 said:
Yeah, I was a bit. Maybe that thing reverses near the end of the game or something. Cause it makes expanding a bit of a nonsense :/
Well can you tell me or someone else, wehater I should continue expanding or just do the damn missions.

:( anyones game keep crashing? mine does, i just did 2 missions and took denise on a date, during which windows said the game was unrespsonsive or something... i guess an illegal operation sort of message and it was bye bye gta. I have to redo them missions again, a whole afternoons play wasted :(

Grey Fox said:
Well can you tell me or someone else, wehater I should continue expanding or just do the damn missions.

Missions! I did a lot of gang wars over territory and well I won't tell you why, but it's a big waste of time. And oldagerocker mine crashes from time to time too.

GoJan said:
You think thats a good revieuw, all talking trash about the game. mmm BS revieuw to me. looks written by a 4 year old.
thats what i meant by 'i think', it got a 9 even if it was a bitchfest although i agree with a good bit of it tbh.

B-MAn said:
i've been loving this game until this really annoying mission. It the one with the RC plane and you have to kill those couriers, THE ****ING CONTROLS ARE SO HARD :( help someone :(
I have no idea how, but I managed to beat this the first time I tried it. The second I finished I saved in case of a crash. I HATE those missions so much

IonizeMyAtoms said:
I have no idea how, but I managed to beat this the first time I tried it. The second I finished I saved in case of a crash. I HATE those missions so much

It took me serveral tries to on the Playstation

I save after every mission just incase it crashes, but they're pretty rare anyway.

I've bought so many houses so that I don't have to travel too far to reach a save point.

oldagerocker said:
:( anyones game keep crashing? mine does, i just did 2 missions and took denise on a date, during which windows said the game was unrespsonsive or something... i guess an illegal operation sort of message and it was bye bye gta. I have to redo them missions again, a whole afternoons play wasted :(

Yeah i get this aswell. Not very often about after an hour or so of play the same just crashes and that silly send or don;t send box comes up

Re: that review. It's fairly well written and what is said is true, but the writer takes one complaint and stretches it too far. Sometimes, all the driving is a pain in the ass, but a lot of the time it's enjoyable...

hey does anyOne know where is the flying tutorial location ? --> teach you how to fly

Gorgon said:
hey does anyOne know where is the flying tutorial location ? --> teach you how to fly

at your airstrip, somewhere on top of the map.
you just need to step in the litle cabin thats on the corner of your airstrip, you cant miss it. Good luck in flying, its really easy though.

anyone know where to find those vans that can trigger the robbery missions, i cant find them.

also has anyone tried getting to the other islands without unlocking them 1st, i was on that mission with big smoke where we had to shoot the guys on the top of the train and failed(he cant seem to shoot them all), so i decided to swim over to the island as the train tracks where blocked, i swam across and it was las venturas, immediately i got a 4star rating and was pwnt by the swat teams. :p

jimbo118 said:
also has anyone tried getting to the other islands without unlocking them 1st, i was on that mission with big smoke where we had to shoot the guys on the top of the train and failed(he cant seem to shoot them all), so i decided to swim over to the island as the train tracks where blocked, i swam across and it was las venturas, immediately i got a 4star rating and was pwnt by the swat teams. :p

Yep, Tenpenny is watching you.

On my first trek into the blocked off island, I made it to the army base and stole a helicopter. I got shot down by a barrage of rockets. :D

A True Canadian said:
Yep, Tenpenny is watching you.

On my first trek into the blocked off island, I made it to the army base and stole a helicopter. I got shot down by a barrage of rockets. :D
lol, speaking of him, he just called me on my cell phone but i pressed return by accident, doh, it was right after the og loc mission to steal those rhymes from that rappers house, wonder what he said.

btw the game is great fun, im having a great time just cruising los santos, playing pool, basketball, going to the bookies, tatto parlour, barbers etc the gym etc, only just started the real missions, ie not the 'heres the controls' missions and ive probably played about 15 hours already. Thats damn good replay value.

also when do all the bars and stuff fully open, i was looking on the map and found 2 bars in the jefferson/los flores area but only 1 was open(other had no yellow marker), 1 was some strip club that i got shot at when i went in.

and wheres those damn robbery vans?AGH!!!

btw the game is great fun, im having a great time just cruising los santos, playing pool, basketball, going to the bookies, tatto parlour, barbers etc the gym etc, only just started the real missions, ie not the 'heres the controls' missions and ive probably played about 15 hours already. Thats damn good replay value.
Where do you play pool and basketball?

jimbo118 said:
lol, speaking of him, he just called me on my cell phone but i pressed return by accident, doh, it was right after the og loc mission to steal those rhymes from that rappers house, wonder what he said.

also when do all the bars and stuff fully open, i was looking on the map and found 2 bars in the jefferson/los flores area but only 1 was open(other had no yellow marker), 1 was some strip club that i got shot at when i went in.

and wheres those damn robbery vans?AGH!!!

All tanpenny says is to come by the donut shop for some work.

Spoiler:

You need to kill the fat bald cop later on in the game

StardogChampion said:
Where do you play pool and basketball?
pool in the bar near cjs house, 'ten green bottles' and basketball beside sweets house and on the courts, you can just shoot some hoops or play a timed minigame which gets quite addictive as does the pool.:) you really didnt know about the games?

willyd said:
All tanpenny says is to come by the donut shop for some work.
i see, what about the robbery vans, where do you get them?

I think we need to start giving context to our spoilers, as in "this will be a spoiler if you haven't yet "something not-spoilerish" "... if that makes sense..

Jimbo:

" You can find a Boxville in Los Santos parked across the street to the South from the gym. It's about half way in the first garden, in front of the house. You'll also find a Boxville parked in an alleyway just in front of the Driving School in San Fierro. From the doorway of the driving school head North and navigate your way through the alley until you see the Boxville."

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/sub-missions/index.php

Back