Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Tap w fast.

In which store do you buy that can.
Oh yeah and is there a whole map key just like in VC, cause that would be handy.

Grey Fox said:
****ing hell, I allredy thought they were a pain in VC, why do they have to make itl ike that, why not like commanche, I mean this is a sp game no need to make it that challenging.

Anyway I have a stupid question, I accidantly grabbed a extinguisher and now my spraycan is gone, so can anyone tell me where I can find a spray can so i can spray my tags. Thnx in advance.

You can resupply in CJ's house in the ghetto, you have to go up to his bedroom. I haven't bothered with the tags yet, or the horseshoes or the oysters for that matter. Too many things to do!

Spray Can is in your house in Grove Street... in your bedroom :D

EDIT: Borat answered quicker :|

Getting this game tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Should be the best time killer since WoW, except not as repetitive

Gunner said:
You think the planes are bad? try helicopters :(

They were much easier to control in VC.

You think helicopters are? try flying the army jet (wich you get by doing the vertical bird mission)

GoJan said:
You think helicopters are? try flying the army jet (wich you get by doing the vertical bird mission)

Bleh! I'm not there yet, I just started Wu Zi's missions in Las Venturas but my HDD is dying and I can't play till I replace it :(

Sparta said:
Getting this game tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Should be the best time killer since WoW, except not as repetitive

It's taking up too much of my time :D

I'm a part-time DJ and it's being neglected this week thanks to SA :|

Hey well is there a key to see the whole map of SA, and are there cheats that ;et you select a mission, cause there are soem great mission and I wanna do them soemtimes later for fun, but the damn game ony has 10 saves, so I'm probably gonna save over it.

What do you mean ONLY 10 saves? I only alternate between 2 saves.

You could always rename the saves you want to keep in your My Documents folder, then rename them back when you want to use them again.

GoJan said:
Are you kidding? That thing is the easiest to fly and land. I just press W to take off like a helicopter. When I want to start flying it like a jet I press 8 on the numpad and hit the gas. When I want to revert back to hovering I slow down and press 2 on the numpad. I think + toggles the landing gear. You can lift-off without a runway like a helicopter, fly across the map like a jet, then go back into hover mode to land it on the top of a building. I love it. If I need to go from Los Santos to San Fierro (or something equidistant) in a hurry I just type:
JUMPJET

Also, I dunno how many of you knew this, but if you hit F1 it dose an instant replay of the last 30seconds.

Got the game a day ago. Runs great :) Love the new aiming system but the free camera while driving is annoying. Very annoying.

I've put the graphics on very high but it doesnt seem to make any difference :( and wt are mip maps? Also should i keep the frame limiter on? The draw distance is great thoguh :cheers:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 177
For those of you who get the camera that swings to the side and stays when driving, try unplugging any joysticks or gamepads you have. As soon as I unplugged my joystick the view follows the car correctly.

Man, the story in this game just keeps getting better and better. Annoying that my collection of guns has been 'confiscated' from me by Tenpenny the bastard.

Damn you Rider and Big Smoke! You're gonna pay for putting my Bro in jail!

Asus said:
For those of you who get the camera that swings to the side and stays when driving, try unplugging any joysticks or gamepads you have. As soon as I unplugged my joystick the view follows the car correctly.
Hmm, I use a nostromo for playing games, but selecting steer with mouse is an alternative solution.

craig said:
Man, the story in this game just keeps getting better and better. Annoying that my collection of guns has been 'confiscated' from me by Tenpenny the bastard.

Damn you Rider and Big Smoke! You're gonna pay for putting my Bro in jail!

Just to let you know, it'll get "confiscated" again. :p

OCybrManO said:
Are you kidding? That thing is the easiest to fly and land. I just press W to take off like a helicopter. When I want to start flying it like a jet I press 8 on the numpad and hit the gas. When I want to revert back to hovering I slow down and press 2 on the numpad. I think + toggles the landing gear. You can lift-off without a runway like a helicopter, fly across the map like a jet, then go back into hover mode to land it on the top of a building. I love it. If I need to go from Los Santos to San Fierro (or something equidistant) in a hurry I just type:
JUMPJET

Okay that seems easier then just pressing forward and back to fly a chopper...

But do the characters grow up, or do you have to hear that nonsense gangsta talk troughout the game, and do you get to do anything ambitios instead of just beeing a bitch for you homies.

Anyway what are girlsfirends good for, I mean what happens when you get to do it with them, cause they are annoying and I wanna know what reward do i get for satisfying them.

Grey Fox said:
But do the characters grow up, or do you have to hear that nonsense gangsta talk troughout the game, and do you get to do anything ambitios instead of just beeing a bitch a bitch for you homies.

Anyway what are girlsfirends good for, I mean what happens when you get to do it with them, cause they are annoying and I wanna know what reward do i get for satisfying them.
If you had spent time playing the game rather than moaning about gangsters in here you would be out of the hood by now.

You have to go back to the hood later though, ahahahahaaaaa :imu:

Grey Fox said:
But do the characters grow up, or do you have to hear that nonsense gangsta talk troughout the game, and do you get to do anything ambitios instead of just beeing a bitch a bitch for you homies.

Nobody cares about the girlfriends, the fun thing is having multiple and them finding out. They'll chase you with their cars if they find out and try to run you of the road :bounce:

btw, the gangsta talk is the best.

GoJan said:
Nobody cares about the girlfriends, the fun thing is having multiple and them finding out. They'll chase you with their cars if they find out and try to run you of the road :bounce:

btw, the gangsta talk is the best.
If your 13 tears old.

Only plan on buying 3 games this year, possibly more counting valve games.

BF2
Age of Empires 3
Star Wars : Empire @ war - by petroglyph former westwood studios

X-FacToR said:
Only plan on buying 3 games this year, possibly more counting valve games.

BF2
Age of Empires 3
Star Wars : Empire @ war - by petroglyph former westwood studios

Thanks for that! :LOL:

Actually, I believe you do get something for being good to your girlfriends. I dunno what though.

WhiteZero said:
Actually, I believe you do get something for being good to your girlfriends. I dunno what though.
You get a pimp suit for being good to Denise (I think it's Denise, been a while since I played). Not sure about the others, though.

You get the keys to their car when you are at 50% in the relationship... I think.

You get a pimp suit..

Are you sure?! Are you SERIOUS?!! OMG, I've got to be good to her! :D I need a suit!

...or can I buy suits later anyway?

Recoil said:
Are you sure?! Are you SERIOUS?!! OMG, I've got to be good to her! :D I need a suit!

...or can I buy suits later anyway?

Special suits like the gimp and valet ones, are delivered to your wardrobe after the missions. And you just have to do the mission to get the gimp one :E

Dedier has expensiev suits and watches and so.
Hey but tell me what happens when your muscles grow, do you only get to learn new fighting moves.

Grey Fox said:
Dedier has expensiev suits and watches and so.
Hey but tell me what happens when your muscles grow, do you only get to learn new fighting moves.
Your punches throw more power, and people compliment you on the street!

SO pissed off right now, I was on level twelve of the paramedic mission, and one of the friggin patients was STUCK in a wall. :angry:

Just wait until you get to one of the later hood missions, you're supposed to take a few gang members with you, but while driving on the way they randomly JUMP OUT OF THE VEHICLE and sprint in a random direction. It totally pisses me off. The AI is horrible at times.

There's a lot going on in the city during that mission so I think they get confused.

Gunner said:
SO pissed off right now, I was on level twelve of the paramedic mission, and one of the friggin patients was STUCK in a wall. :angry:

That absolutley sucks

Grey Fox said:
If your 13 tears old.

hahaha, you are such a twat, its not because your some snob that doesnt like anything like that (btw you sound my dad whos a real lamo), that I cant like it, because frankly it fits in really good in the game and you know it.

Is it just me or is this (attached) the most obvious cameo in GTA history??

Attachments

• cameo.jpg
    cameo.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 194
Well duh.

Just like Phil Cassidy in VC? Or... uh... nevermind.

I sure hope they patch it soon, getting it over the weekend...

Oh and i heard that if you get 100% with the Cop girlfriend when they bust you they don't take your weapons/ and the nurse girlfriend if you get wasted you keep your weapons... not sure about others though.

I keep running out of time/health on the stealing from the army mission :( anyone got any tips?

Back