Lost season III *spoilers*

Yeah, just paused it on Jacob and does kinda resemble Locke.

Great episode, just saw it.

Wonder why those guys dont age? Doubt it's to do with Dharma because they were native to the island and killed the Dharma guys. Unless they were Dharma experiements that they just abandoned outside in the jungle.

He looks more like patchy imo

Actually yea, he looks quite a bit like Locke.

Theres been some hints that the Island does not affect everyone equally. Perhaps the hostiles and the losties share some effects that Ben and Dharma don't, thus his cancer?

That may very well have been Terry O'Quine wearing a wig and a beard.

Do you think Ben can actually see Jacob? I don't think so cause he was so peeved that Locke heard something from Jacob. It was all an act. I guess only the "worthy" get to see Jacob.

What do you think about that guy the general, who was in command of the hatch when Desmond got to the island? I guess the hostiles didn't know about him or just forgot about him. so the purge happened after 1991 since the General guy was in the gulf war.

Thank god for a good episode. And it followed on well from the previous episode without going into some random backstory of someone from 5 episodes before.

The writers might actually be getting somewhere with more linear episodes.

Terrific episode!

The Jacob part was creepy, and the ending was a great twist.

Okay, I'm new to this, so...does anybody have any idea what Ben was talking about when he mentioned that box, which could give you anything you wanted?

Okay, I'm new to this, so...does anybody have any idea what Ben was talking about when he mentioned that box, which could give you anything you wanted?

As Ben said so himself, the box part was just a metaphor. As for the "getting anything you wanted part" I have the suspicion he meant Jacob.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SCqH-HFlKs&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvd2lrucDcg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edharmasecrets%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%2Ftopic%2C11021%2E15%2Ehtml[/YOUTUBE]

That theory was a great read. I'd be happy for lost to turn out to be something like that. :)

An interesting read, despite various elements being debunked by the last episode.

Good episode.

Really, really looking forward to the finale.

good episode. cliff hanger as usual...seems like juliet is either lying about the underwater base or shes been misinformed by the others

good episode. cliff hanger as usual...seems like juliet is either lying about the underwater base or shes been misinformed by the others

I'm voting she lied....I don't know, something tells me that's the same base that they took Jack.

I'm voting she lied....I don't know, something tells me that's the same base that they took Jack.

No that was the Hydra station on the other island. She didn't lie either, because you know, she got her information from Ben, who's made a living out of telling porky pies.

No that was the Hydra station on the other island. She didn't lie either, because you know, she got her information from Ben, who's made a living out of telling porky pies.

Oh, I was under the impression that was the Hydra, she just told it as a different name.

Oh well, I guess we gotta wait a week. :p

Class episode. The way Ben has told everyone that the crew of the Looking Glass had an accident leads me to believe that the people in this new hatch have either a) gone rogue from The Others or something, or b) Ben just doesn't want people snooping around there.

Can't wait to find out more. I knew there was going to be something more than Charlie going down there, flicking a button then dieing. I'm glad he's not as it means we're going to see and learn more from this location.

Oh, I was under the impression that was the Hydra, she just told it as a different name.

Oh well, I guess we gotta wait a week. :p

Nah, the Hydra is the small island. The Looking Glass station is just so awesome though.

Decent episode but LOST is getting so lame, the inevitable death thing with Charlie is getting pretty tedious imo, hope he dies soon.

Also i couldn't help but laugh when Charlie knocked out Desmond with the paddle( in true lost style) Rather then just demanding that he go instead

Desomnd" Im gonna go brother! Maybe..Maybe its my time"

Charlie "Thanks, umm how nice of you..now im going to hit you with this blunt object rather then just expressing how I really feel"

WACK!!, pretty funny scene

Did the looking glass remind anyone of the station from the Abyss, I don't know if they all look like that or something but I got some major nostalgia when i saw it.

You know, I actually prayed for Charlie to die. I hate that character. Can't wait to see him drown.

He was good until he met Claire....then he just became unjustifiably obsessive. Even then he wasn't that annoying until the second season.

I also thought the part where Rousseau blows up the tree to be pretty over the top, all i could think was "when did Jerry Bruckheimer sign on"?

Jack" Showing them the dynamite isn't enough, they have to know what this shit is capable off, incase they don't remember 2 months ago when we used it to blow up the hatch!"

He was good until he met Claire....then he just became unjustifiably obsessive. Even then he wasn't that annoying until the second season.

I also thought the part where Rousseau blows up the tree to be pretty over the top, all i could think was "when did Jerry Bruckheimer sign on"?

Jack" Showing them the dynamite isn't enough, they have to know what this shit is capable off, incase they don't remember 2 months ago when we used it to blow up the hatch!"

Yeah I also thought that was really unnecessary , especially since the others could hear the blast. As for Charlie, I've hated him since the first time I saw him and the fact that he's dating Kate in RL made it even worse. Faggy hobbit must die!

Seconded...blowing up the tree was daft..

I was quite looking forward to the prospect of the hobbit drowning..but now I'm intrigued by what's going on in the looking glass so I hope he lives for a little longer, enough that we can find out more information about the place. After that they can feed him to the shark ;)

Also....and I'm suprised that the producers allowed this to happen, the writers contradicted themselves...yet again! with the "Charlie meets Claire" flashback. It's completely different then how they met during the first season

Here
"The flashbacks introduction of Charlie meeting Claire is different to how they first meet each other back at the start of season 1. Charlie first spoke to Claire in Season 1 while helping her carry her bag, talking about how men were useless when finding out she was a single mother to be."

It's not a huge deal, and it's totally worth it if Charlie dies next episode, but I'm really suprised they allowed that to air, especially since this new convo wasn't anymore memorable or enlightening then the original.

Brink how the hell could you like Season 2 and not this? It truly escapes me. :p

I think my last three posts are a pretty good indication of how low this season has gone lol. Stuff just happens in this season that is completely unjustifiable, like Charlie's Note, Charlie Knocking Desmond out, no asking of questions, the blowing up the tree, the unnecessary character changes, changing the timeline for no reason...this is just from the last episode....its pisses me off!!

Much of this stuff didn't happen over the first two seasons, or at least i didn't know notice it. And when it did, the show was so amazing in other areas that it easy to shrug off.

Granted, the timeline has been great, The jack kate and sawyer getting captured, the pregnancy thing, Allen Cooper, The wire leading to a underwater station. Ive been very impressed with that, it's just how they've been presented.

Even the Charlies greatest hits thing is sooo contrived, why wouldn't he just write a goodbye note....cinematic effect..****!!!

:)

Very good episode. I think Charlie will die because they built it up so much that it would be lame if he didn't. Or maybe they'll leave it a little bit vague to whether he actually drowns or not.

I can't believe you're getting pissed off at this episode when most of the previous episodes in S3 have been far worse. Finally shit's kicking off on the beach and the flashbacks aren't taking up 90% of the episode.

Very good episode. I think Charlie will die because they built it up so much that it would be lame if he didn't. Or maybe they'll leave it a little bit vague to whether he actually drowns or not.

I can't believe you're getting pissed off at this episode when most of the previous episodes in S3 have been far worse. Finally shit's kicking off on the beach and the flashbacks aren't taking up 90% of the episode.

Ive complained about pretty much every episode this season....even in that post i clearly state that im critiquing this season in its entirety

I thought the episode was great too. Tree blowing up was pretty stupid :p

Felt really sorry for Charlie. Not sure if he'll die yet though, seeing as theres actually people down there in that station, he may not be able to flick the switch, or that switch may not even be down there. Plus Claire's started to like him more it seems.

Wonder who those people are down in the station. The one girl at the back with the rifle kinda looked like the air hostess who ended up with the tail section people that got taken by the others.

Really seems like the others are starting to split too. Maybe Richard and the original others might split from the others we know and return to the way they were as hostiles?

Loving this season more and more, the finale is going to be great!

The Looking Glass must be that "sonar beacon" that got "knocked out". I don't think it got knocked out and is still functional to some degree.

I thought the episode was great too. Tree blowing up was pretty stupid :p

Felt really sorry for Charlie. Not sure if he'll die yet though, seeing as theres actually people down there in that station, he may not be able to flick the switch, or that switch may not even be down there. Plus Claire's started to like him more it seems.

Wonder who those people are down in the station. The one girl at the back with the rifle kinda looked like the air hostess who ended up with the tail section people that got taken by the others.

Really seems like the others are starting to split too. Maybe Richard and the original others might split from the others we know and return to the way they were as hostiles?

Loving this season more and more, the finale is going to be great!

I think it's kinda obvious that Desmond will dive in to save him and to push the button down there. I'm starting to think Charlie won't die, which disappoints me mucho.

Back