Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I stole and ambulance and managed to hop the Los Santo's Airport fence, got meself a jet. ;D Flying it was kick ass until I saw a flame appear so I bailed and killed myself. After a second round at flying, I realised that the flames get put out, and aren't major like the actually body being on fire.

TheBleeding said:
I stole and ambulance and managed to hop the Los Santo's Airport fence, got meself a jet. ;D Flying it was kick ass until I saw a flame appear so I bailed and killed myself. After a second round at flying, I realised that the flames get put out, and aren't major like the actually body being on fire.
I think you automatically get given a parachute when you jump out of planes, so you could've opened it :farmer:

StardogChampion said:
I think you automatically get given a parachute when you jump out of planes, so you could've opened it :farmer:

Really? Ah ****. Just earlier I trekked all the way up Mount Chilliad just to get a parachute, head over to the airport, then fly off into San Fierro to dive out. If I had known parachutes came free... well, I wouldn't of wasted so much time tackling the roads of Mt. Chiliad. :( Damn.

EDIT: I did the mission where you have to race 'The Mute' (guy from GTA III) and I've not got the garage where at the moment everyone is helping work on it. On the mission where you have to steal the car. I was doing it fine until I tipped the car over on the way back to the garage. Couldn't be bothered to go again so I turned it off. *Fires up X-Box*

okay after ventures this game takes a really bad turn for the worst. I have to put up with all that nonsense nce more, godd I want to kill my damn brother, all he does is ****ing rant and rant about the neighberhood and me, while at the same time Im the one who has to do all the work, just because he is to stubborn, now I just have to do the last mission, but I have to take over 20 hoods before I can do the damn mission, I'm in no mood for that, so does anyone have a save with all the 20 hoods taken over but the last mission still open, or does anyone know a site that has that save.

Grey Fox have a look on the planetgrandtheftauto.com forums, I think they have a save-game upload thread there. It's either there or at the forums of gtasanandreas.net

Stern - nice find, we don't get Dave Chapelle over here (yet).
The curious thing is that I was imagining something very similar (but without the silliness) as I was walking home today (I'm starting to get GTA merging over reality), but as a fake trailer for the 'next-gen' GTA IV, kinda like the photo of a suburban street someone posted a few months ago as a supposed screenshot from a photorealistic HL3...

pomegranate said:
(I'm starting to get GTA merging over reality), but as a fake trailer for the 'next-gen' GTA IV, kinda like the photo of a suburban street someone posted a few months ago as a supposed screenshot from a photorealistic HL3...

Y'know, I got the same kinda thing. Just the other day I was saying as a motorbike went by ''I'd have locked onto that guy by now and stole his cash after I put several rounds in him'' and ''Wouldn't it be good if when you get into a fight in real life, all you do is spin around a couple of times, make some awkward movements, and wallah; full heath and weapons'' As a joke, mind. Although, when I got Half-Life 2, I would say 'If I had a gravity gun I would of so removed that ladder/object by now.' Crazy.

TheBleeding said:
Y'know, I got the same kinda thing. Just the other day I was saying as a motorbike went by ''I'd have locked onto that guy by now and stole his cash after I put several rounds in him'' and ''Wouldn't it be good if when you get into a fight in real life, all you do is spin around a couple of times, make some awkward movements, and wallah; full heath and weapons'' As a joke, mind. Although, when I got Half-Life 2, I would say 'If I had a gravity gun I would of so removed that ladder/object by now.' Crazy.

Yeah, that is exactly what I'm talking about. Worrying, isn't it? I need to get out more...

TheBleeding said:

You have the console version. And you said wallah. A word which doesn't mean anything. You meant volia.

*spits*

Downloading it now. I got the ps2 verson and dont feel like paying for the same game, I hope this is not a bad console port... since Im looking forward to just messing around with cheats.

Reginald said:
You have the console version. And you said wallah. A word which doesn't mean anything. You meant volia.

*spits*

omgz woe iz me.

I am dreadfully sorry for not owning a PC version, I don't know what I'll do with myself not that I've betrayed the ALMIGHTY PC and brought a console game. Gee whizz, what the hell was I thinking? Buying something which will run better, look better and feel better (for me, read again, FOR ME.) instead of something which won't work well on my computer, look well on my computer and, well I dunno about the controls.

Oh, and I'm sorry, again, for saying soemthing which sounded like 'wallah' and not bothering to check in my HANDY DICTIONARY the real spelling of it.

And now, if we will go back on topic, leaving this stupid debate.

TheBleeding said:
omgz woe iz me.

I am dreadfully sorry for not owning a PC version, I don't know what I'll do with myself not that I've betrayed the ALMIGHTY PC and brought a console game. Gee whizz, what the hell was I thinking? Buying something which will run better, look better and feel better (for me, read again, FOR ME.) instead of something which won't work well on my computer, look well on my computer and, well I dunno about the controls.

Oh, and I'm sorry, again, for saying soemthing which sounded like 'wallah' and not bothering to check in my HANDY DICTIONARY the real spelling of it.

And now, if we will go back on topic, leaving this stupid debate.

I was joking... I wish sarcasm came out in text.

It's fair enough that some people prefer one version over another.

But the wallah/voila thing does annoy me.

Reginald said:
I was joking... I wish sarcasm came out in text.

It's fair enough that some people prefer one version over another.

But the wallah/voila thing does annoy me.

Joking or not (I could care less really), was there any need for it? The way you added the '*spits*' on the end made me think you were trying to say 'Oh, he uses a console version over a PC version' or that fact I spelt something wrong.

TheBleeding said:
Joking or not (I could care less really), was there any need for it? The way you added the '*spits*' on the end made me think you were trying to say 'Oh, he uses a console version over a PC version' or that fact I spelt something wrong.
WhO CARES!
If it bothers you that much, you have bigger problems

Reginald said:

*spits*

haha it's : Voilà

Grey Fox said:
okay after ventures this game takes a really bad turn for the worst. I have to put up with all that nonsense nce more, godd I want to kill my damn brother, all he does is ****ing rant and rant about the neighberhood and me, while at the same time Im the one who has to do all the work, just because he is to stubborn, now I just have to do the last mission, but I have to take over 20 hoods before I can do the damn mission, I'm in no mood for that, so does anyone have a save with all the 20 hoods taken over but the last mission still open, or does anyone know a site that has that save.

Gang wars are fun.

Guys, I have a problem. Every time I leave a menu (pause or savegame) a random audio file plays its self on repeat for a random amoiunt of time extremly loudly. What stops this is also random, sometimes geting into a car, sometimes stoping moving etc. It's as annoying as OG Loc. Can someone help?

IonizeMyAtoms said:
WhO CARES!
If it bothers you that much, you have bigger problems

It doesn't bother me at all, I'm just clearing it up. Either that or ignoring his last response, which I don't really see the point of as it wasn't really much.

And before anyone else can jump on the bandwagon, back to GTA.

I just did the parking Valet mission and the Deconstruction mission. Diggers are fun. I'm on the one were you have to go aallllll the way to Red County and pick up Cesar, then allllllll the way to Angel Pine were I've gotta take some photos or something. I crashed on the freeway and Cesar stood in front of a truck... so yeah. Failed.

As my friend said:

'Sure, you can take half an hour to go across the entire state. BUT WHO WANTS TO SPEND HALF AN HOUR DRIVING? Besides those damned racing gamers. Grrr...'

dude just take your apache gunship helicopter or the harrier.

ríomhaire said:
Guys, I have a problem. Every time I leave a menu (pause or savegame) a random audio file plays its self on repeat for a random amoiunt of time extremly loudly. What stops this is also random, sometimes geting into a car, sometimes stoping moving etc. It's as annoying as OG Loc. Can someone help?

It happens to me too. And I just found out a way of stopping it today! Well.. it works 80% of the time...

Get in a car and using the mouse, angle the camera so that it is above the car. For some reason that makes the sound stop. The other option is just reload your last save (If you just saved) or start a mission.

Edit:How do I submit tracks to the user station?

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael Jackson\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

The damn thing IS STILL NOT FREAKING WORKING. Not only that, but suddenly the entire computer is exploding or smoking or something.

Here's my problems:

It loads up the two logos at the beginning, the spraypainted Rockstar Games and Rockstar North, and the video. They all run fine. Then it goes the the title page - with 'GTA SanAndreas' on the cover, and the legal text down the bottom - and stops running. Completely. The image stays, the program goes. And nothing, short of rebooting, will get it back.

I have Directx9, i meet all minimum requirements and most reccommended ones - what the hell is freaking going freaking on?

Devvo said:
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael Jackson\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files
yeah but it doesn't suppoer mp3, atleast I thinnk that, casue I dumped a couple tracks there but they wouldn't play.

Grey Fox said:
yeah but it doesn't suppoer mp3, atleast I thinnk that, casue I dumped a couple tracks there but they wouldn't play.

They need to be shortcuts to the location of the music. Not the actual music itself. It's queer like that.

Grey Fox said:
dude just take your apache gunship helicopter or the harrier.

I have neither. I've flown the DoDo and that small jet type thing, and I know that you get the harrier and apache later. How do I get just normal helicopters?

TheBleeding said:
I have neither. I've flown the DoDo and that small jet type thing, and I know that you get the harrier and apache later. How do I get just normal helicopters?

There's one at San Fierro airport.

I'm on the mission where you have to sneak through the military ship and steal the jet. Flying that thing is ****ing hard, at least if I want to fire missles and stuff. It's pissing me off

Directional keys. There's just too much to focus on, I always forget what's what and I end up nosediving or barrel rolling or something

I found that the most fun mission. anyway do you use the f8 and f2 keys to dorect the nizzles, and do you first take care of the attacking planes.

F8 and F2? I think you mean num8 and num2? I hope? Heh. And no, I can't figure them out! I try to attack the planes but I always lose control

I suggest getting a gamepad for flying the planes and helicopters. It's much easier.

pomegranate said:
There's one at San Fierro airport.

Both are locked. Just are every other air craft on the field. ;(

IonizeMyAtoms said:
F8 and F2? I think you mean num8 and num2? I hope? Heh. And no, I can't figure them out! I try to attack the planes but I always lose control
you have to keep num8 down for a couple of seconds to make thge nozzles point begind the plane instead of down, so they push you forward and you fly like a plaine, and keep num2 is you want to fly like a heli, and for the rest i suggest going to flightschool, cause once you get the planes they are really fun to control.

TheBleeding said:
Both are locked. Just are every other air craft on the field. ;(

Hmm better get a move on and get your pilots license then!

By the way I've FINALLY beaten 'Freefall' ! Thank **** for that...

Back